Thursday, September 3, 2009

A small recap...

Hello darlings.

Long time, no see. It's been almost a month; I've been bad about blogging. I think for the same reasons Crystal listed not so long ago...I've been doing too many other things! Let's see--quick recap:

We said our (sad) farewells to our friend, Julio, who moved to New York for grad school. We had three days of parties in his honor. :)



Went home briefly; went to Madison's family lake house in Wisconsin. It was beautiful, as usual. I had an amazing time.





Then, came back to Albuquerque. George came out to visit, and while he was here, we convinced Tricia (via webchat) to get on a plane the next morning to New Mexico. She did it! So it was great seeing her, and having the two of them stay here. There was something very satisfying about being able to offer a bona fide guest room, too!

I've been working a lot, which is going fine, and doing some projects that I can't talk about here (somebody's birthday is coming up!) Also, I just finished up my portion of the photo project and am waiting for the others' to start trickling in. That's super exciting. It's going to be very COOL!

I'm a bit tired at the moment. Hard work out today. Katie C. is making blueberry muffins in the kitchen... how exciting! Sorry for the lame entry, but it's the best I can do at the moment. More soon. :) Miss you all!

2 comments:

  1. i was hoping you would start doing this again - i feel like i don't know what's going on in your life :( I MISS YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! your alive! ;) Busy is no excuse though for you to not plan a trip to come out and spend a fab weekend with Crystalina and I! I have yet to meet Tricia too!

    Love you and miss you so much!

    beijos...

    ReplyDelete